Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: CINGULAR WIRELESS
Medusa
Gold Member

Mood: good

td.gif posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:08 PM
CINGULAR WIRELESS

I HATE YOU. I CANNOT STAND THE WAY YOUR STUPID ELECTRONIC CHICK’S VOICE KEEPS ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION THAT SHE, WITH THE CRAPPY SERVICE THEY PROVIDE, CANNOT HEAR AND THEREFORE KEEPS SAYING DUMB STUFF LIKE “I’M SORRY I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY”. (sorry for shouting). I'm tired of the way they repeat everything. “Your calling for technical assistance?” YES! “Ok, so you have a question of technical matter, am I right?” YES, Dammit! “Are you calling about a problem dialing or receiving calls?” YES! “If your calling about a problem dialing or receiving calls, Cingular suggests you power off your phone….blah, blah, blah”

Which makes me get an attitude with the fake chick and count from 1 – 10 before responding, during which time she asks, “I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. So that I transfer you to the correct person, does your call have to do with making a payment, equipment & accessories, blah, blah, blah.”

Then finally I get to the real sons of b’s who irritate the heck out of me by requiring me to tell them my cell number, the last 4 of my social security, and then ASK PERMISSION to review my account. HUH? Isn’t that the purpose of me answering all that fake b’s questions? So that you have all my information in front of you when I finally get to speak to your dang ass?

But that isn’t the problem, it seems my phone won’t ring because due to 3rd Parties refusing to do business with Cingular (AT & T negotiated use of several 3rd party towers for certain areas – these parties do not want to do business with cingular now that it has taken over AT & Twireless) there is no tower to pick up the call. I can make phone calls, I can even check my voice mail from my phone, but in my home area, my phone won’t ring. The real idiot told me that my service will be effected indefinitely. MEANING: they don’t know when my phone will ring. Could take months. But due to the small print in my contract, if during this time of being unable to use my phone properly I chose to end my contract, I’m still liable for the $175 early termination fee they charge.

I HATE CINGULAR. I never chose them and I hate AT & T for selling me up the river.

Medusa - head of locks, one look from her and you turn to stone.
Jeneen
Brown Sista

Mood: Fine, and yours?

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:15 PM

Girl, I know how you feel.I had it out with the automated female voice of my cable provider.I mean I literally had an attitude with a recorded human being :rolling:
VAGurl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:18 PM

So you're paying for a phone that many never ring again? :WTF:
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Medusa
Gold Member

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:19 PM

lol, I am so glad I am not the only one. Everytime that chick asks me a question, I respond with an attitude like she cares :cursing:

MissJS

Mood: Lovin' Life :butterfly:

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawna
Girl, I know how you feel.I had it out with the automated female voice of my cable provider.I mean I literally had an attitude with a recorded human being :rolling:

I think we've all been there! :lol: :yes:

Medusa
Gold Member

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by VAGurl
So you're paying for a phone that many never ring again? :WTF:

Yea. They gave me a 50 dollar credit (for this month only the supervisor told me after i stayed on the phone for like 80 minutes arguing), but I'm obligated if it doesn't work until October and I have two lines on the account.

The phone will ring everyplace but the 5 -10 mile radius around my home. Cingular says they are trying to increase their own tower power to cover my area so that they don't have to rely on the 3rd parties.

Jeneen
Brown Sista

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:25 PM

Medusa if I was you I would pay my last bill and terminate service.Someone once told me as long as you pay your last bill most companies won't hit you with the early termination fee.Not sure if this is true... but it may be worth a try.
deep_thinker
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:37 PM

Upgrade to a Cingular plan without extending your contract. I think you can do that. Almost positive... they'll let you upgrade, just not downgrade.

Don't cancel your plan. TRUST ME... Cingular WILL come for your money. They go for blood.

I was PISSED when I found out I had Cingular AGAIN... after I had LEFT THEM to get AT&T... I had two phones in my name and they charged me a cancellation fee for BOTH PHONES because I went out of the country for a month and didnt pay the cancellation fee on ONE phone while I was gone so they cancelled BOTH phones...

AFTER I had called them and TOLD them to turn off the service for a month because I would be in a FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Needless to say... I didnt pay the cancellation fee on one of the phones. I told them to record whatever they needed and use THAT for training purposes. They told me they were terribly sorry for the misunderstanding and since I was such a valuable customer didnt I want to have my phone turned back on?? :no:
Medusa
Gold Member

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawna
Medusa if I was you I would pay my last bill and terminate service.Someone once told me as long as you pay your last bill most companies won't hit you with the early termination fee.Not sure if this is true... but it may be worth a try.

Thanks for the advice, I just might do that. Was thinking about it anyway. Thing is though, I just bought a new phone that cost a pretty penny that no other company will accept because it was only dealt with by at&t and now cingular.

msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 04:39 PM

I use to have US Cingular...yep I owe a funky termination fee as well..seem as if I was calling them twice a month for something...especially when I didn't recognize the charges on my bill...they think they are soooo slick.
Glad I'm no longer with them :td:

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
LadyRoyalTee
Gold Member

Mood: relaxed

[*] posted on 6.15.2005 at 05:17 PM

Cingular is the worst. My father and boyfriend had them and neither one of them could hear their phones calls.
They also had alot of dropped calls.

The best thing for you to do, is swtich to Verizon. Their service is the best.

~RoyalTee

Anything a man can do, a woman can do better. Except for something stupid.~ Kimora Lee
Ebony_Skyy
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: :qt:

[*] posted on 6.16.2005 at 09:16 AM

OMFGOODNESS U TOO?!?!?! :wow:

GIRL!!! Cingular is TOOOOOOOOOO expensive! I wanted to download some ringtones and some games but majority of their games cost from 2.99 to as high as 5.99!!! :wow: Their ringtones cost about as much as 2.99 I saw some that are 2.49...but that's the cheapest I've seen!

Then yea I agree a lot of my calls are either dropped or I have to keep calling 2-3 times cuz the call won't go through!

And then they think they slick! They don't even cut your phone off if u go over the minutes...they just keep adding more and more charges!!! :steam: :soapbox:

UGH I should've just canceled my contract with AT&T and went with T-Mobile or something! :steam: :soapbox: DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!! :soapbox:
deep_thinker
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 6.16.2005 at 09:54 AM

^^ Ebony, dont go to TMobile. Thats like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

I mean, unless u like that kinky stuff... :spank:
Ebony_Skyy
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: :qt:

[*] posted on 6.16.2005 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by deep_thinker
^^ Ebony, dont go to TMobile. Thats like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

I mean, unless u like that kinky stuff... :spank:

Oh really? They're bad too? Man...:( I don't know then. Does anyone have U.S. Cellular? I heard they're not any different either...:dunno:
Jeneen
Brown Sista

[*] posted on 6.16.2005 at 10:35 AM

What's wrong with T-Mobile? I have the Big T and have never had a problem with them at all.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top