Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  47  48  49
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 10.13.2016 at 09:11 PM

How did it come to this??....Me sitting on her bed watching her sleep??......After her destruction of the four insulting women….We did some swimming ourselves…..Nothing competitive….Just swimming side by side….Slowly gliding down lanes and back again…It felt so good to do this with her….It really did….The times we have spent together have and always will be special…We got to the deep end after one swim…..Held each other….I had to tread water…I was never a floater…..My ass would sink to the bottom all the time….Even when I was a kid with far less muscle and bone mass….I would sink….She is a natural floater and I have always envied that….Shared a kiss….Heard her whisper….”Will it always be this way??....Will you always love me??”…..Normally she is Wonder Woman strong and just as confident…..She takes s**t from no one and no man…But she is human….A woman… And love often weakens the strongest of us…..Despite her movie star beauty and breathtaking body, she has had few lovers in her life…Like me ,she could count the number on one hand…..I’m serious…..I am the man that she has a relationship with the longest….The most passionate….It’s been turbulent since Day One…..Still despite all we have been through….Despite the separations…..We have always gravitated back to each other….I remember her telling me once in a fit of anger….”You will always come back to me!!….F**king always!!....You can talk all the s**t you want!!....But in the final analysis, you will always come back to me!!.....I got it like that and your ass knows it!!”…..When I was in love with both her and Yvette….Seeing them both….She told me in an icy voice…..”That bitch will never win….Never…The only way that this triangle will end is when one of us dies….And it’s not gonna’ be me”….At the time ,I just brushed it off….Attributed it to anger….It’s only when Yvette passed away, did I remember her words and it chilled me to the marrow…
We had a nasty argument when I felt that she didn’t care that another human being had died….Blunt as always, she told me…”I never wanted to see her die….I am not that cold….She was a rival…..She wanted something that belonged to me and I didn’t like that at all….She meant something to you, but she didn’t mean a damn thing to me!!.....So you will forgive me if I don’t shed any tears”…… Although her stance softened down the road……I am sure that she didn’t lose any sleep over it….I told her in the pool....Whispered softly…..”Yes….It will always be this way……I will always love you”….We returned to our swimming…Leisurely afternoon….Got out….Showered the chlorine off us and headed out to eat….We both love to eat and it shows on our bodies…We’re not fat…..Not by a long shot…Our bodies are robust, well-nourished and strong…My ass is also ‘thick’…..I am not a willowy pretty boy….Just a muscular one…She loves to eat meat….A true carnivore….Steak and a healthy salad…..Me?....I hit the barnyard and kill a chicken a second time…..Table talk is light and funny…I take her up on her offer of spending the night….As fine as she is, I would be a fool or a celibate to turn her down….I am neither….We get there and she tells me….”Get busy”…..I laughed ‘cause I know what that means….What that entails…..She disappears down her hall as I take off my clothes and sneaks…You know what’s coming next….Feel free to read on….If not….Thanks for coming this far….I’ve strip down to my undies when I heard a gentle “psst” behind me…I turned around….She is wearing red lingerie….She giggles…I give her a look that is so lustful, she can almost taste it…..Red and black are her colors…..They highly compliment the honey-butterscotch skin….You know me…..I love to describe women’s skin tones by comparing them to candy….And what could be more sweeter than candy than a fine woman??....Or a fine man??....She wears it….Or rather spills out of it…..It barely contains her lush figure and truth be told…That is what it was designed for…I hear that giggle wafting the air like a summer’s breeze….She tells me….Commands….”Take off the rest and do it slow….Hear me??”…..I don’t even answer…..I just do…..Off comes the boxer-briefs….Then the A-shirt….Where did I tossed them??....I could care less….Her demeanor changes….Gets serious…I get a chill when she gives me the same look I gave her moments ago…The look is blatantly sexual and it’s a turn on…. She walks up to me….Hazel eyes locking with mine…For a long moment we just stared into each other’s eyes….No words were needed ‘cause none would do….I felt her arms come up to embrace me….Heads and noses turned as our mouths met in a passionate kiss…..My arms went out to hold her as the kiss deepened……Grew sweeter…I felt her hands explore my back….back of my waist…..my ass…..Fingernails raking me ever so gently….My mouth slid from hers…Whispered one word…”Jump”….She does as my hands go to that soft behind….Holding her up as our lips meet again…..We love to kiss….We have the full lips….Fresh breath and nice teeth to engage in deep ones…Plus we are expert at it….Her arms go around my shoulders…We laughed softly between those kisses….I get ahold of that lower lip and suck on it like candy…..Switch and hit the equally sexy upper one….She got ahold of my tongue and sucked on it like was a lollipop….Yeah ,I have a thing for candy-comparisons…..Maybe the amateur shrinks among you can figure it out…I lose myself in the sensation of her full lips moving up and down my tongue….I love to kiss….Ever since I got that first ‘real’ kiss when I was thirteen….What is a ‘real’ kiss….Tongue and all ,baby!! (lol)….Countless kisses later, it still thrills me…I prefer a liplock over a ‘[Censored]’ anyday….Straight up…..Getting “blown” doesn’t do for me half as much as a kiss…Every man is different….What can I tell you??...I heard that giggle between sucks and it’s getting us more aroused by the second….She stops…..Whispers…..”Bedroom”…..I don’t need a GPS to know where it is….I carry her down the short hall…..Laughing…..She weighs one hundred eighty- five luscious pounds at five foot–six…..BMI too high??.....I don’t care…..According to that chart….Two-fifteen at six feet is also too high….I don’t care…..Part Two…I carry her with the same care and ease as carrying a baby….Old Man Strength……Thank you, World Boxing Gym…..We get to the bedroom….There are lit, scented candles there….I placed her down…..Tell her don’t move…..She stands perfectly still as I slowly remove the lingerie from her body….I love to stare into her hazel eyes….Their color has mesmerized me for years….I take the off the article of clothing like she was a much expected Christmas present….My breathing revs up as I uncover her….I can’t help it….Looking at her in all her glory….Excites me….Hardens me There….If I have to tell you where “There” is….My desire for her increases exponentially…..I take all of her in as she stands there….Her feet are in proportion to her bod and well -shaped….Strong ‘cause they have to support a big body……Her ankles, calves ,and thighs are ‘thick’…..But not the thickness of fat…..Not the thickness of a lack of exercise…..Just big ,tennis player legs that are delightfully feminine…..I look at the wide hips….They narrow into a thick waist….But because the hips are so wide along with the width and thickness of the breasts-ribcage….The waist appears to be classic hourglass….The breasts sit up high and taut on that ribcage…They are large and heavy, but not ponderous……Perfectly round and wonderfully soft…..Only a small handful of fortunate men have tasted her…And I am f**king determined that no other man will ever have her again….I look into her beautiful face…..Yeah…..No other man will ever have her again….She is mine……She is mine….

No Other Man...……from an Older Guy.:okaaay::okaaay:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.13.2016 at 09:15 PM

I take her in my arms and the playful kisses begin anew….Her lips seem to melt into mine….Sweetly blend…I find myself giggling….Are men supposed to giggle??....Whether they do or not does not matter to me….I love what I am doing to and with this woman….And if a giggle escapes my lips, what of it??....I check any and all macho nonsense at the bedroom door…..I lifted her up…..Lips still locked in a fiery kiss……Place her on her bed….We moved up to get more of it…I get on top of her….Not to enter her….No….Not yet….I placed my body on hers like a living blanket…She loves the feeling of her breasts on my chest….Soft stomach on my toned abs….Legs on her wide hips…Don’t think I’m not loving it as well….Soft laughter between softer kisses….Kisses have wonderful sounds when done right….I feel one of those silky thighs come out from under me….Rub itself against my thigh…It creates an erotically charged current where it rubs….I hear her whisper….”You like that??”….I whispered back in the affirmative….Then again I can’t recall anything she ever did to me in bed that was bad…..That thigh rubbing along with the kisses are driving my hormones into overload…I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her…I’m still covering her body with mine and that cover is still a gentle one…I start to place kisses all over her epic breasts…They are large, but amazingly soft….I love the way they feel under my lips and tongue….She has a scent all her own and it is a powerful aphrodisiac….It’s hard to describe a smell…You can say that it smells similar to something else and still not get it right….You stand a better chance with colors and sounds ‘cause you have a more common point of reference…..The smell is light, soothing, gentle and oh so feminine…..I tongue swirl the nipples….Feel them swell beneath that same tongue…..I kissed and gently suck on her breasts….Her breasts plump up even more as blood flows into them….The smell of her….Those breasts beneath my tongue and lips…..Hard….Rock hard….Little blue pill is not needed….Or wanted…Those breasts are one of her erotic zones…..I hear soft moans of pleasure coming from her mouth…..I feel one of her hands reach down to grab me There…I brush it away….This is her show ,not mine…..I am not interested in getting off….Not now…I want to please her….Rocket her off….Have you ever felt that way about your man or woman??....You wanted to get off….Yet every now and then you want them to get to the finish line first??….Same here….I start placing kisses further down to her waist…Reveling in her smell…My lips get to her navel and blow into it….She laughs like a little girl….She is ticklish there and I want to cover all the bases (lol)…I blow into it again…More laughter…I continued my journey down….I get There…Where is There??.....After reading this far, you hafta’ ask??...Shame…I use my hands to sweetly spread her legs…Didn’t really need to ‘cause she got the message…I positioned myself just right….I looked directly into the organ that has given me exquisite pleasure over the years….I part those lips with my fingers….Get in closer to feel her against my mouth…..Taste her….Men that won’t go down on their women…..What was it, Mr. T use to say??....I pity the fools…..Women out there reading this…Time to go to school….So pay close attention…..Time to get graphic….You have no clue…..No idea of how delicious your vaginal juices taste….Especially after a fresh shower….Most of you out there take good sanitary care of yourselves There….Only the finest of wines could compare to a fresh Kitty….And that’s the truth…..The whole truth and nothing but…I get off on my work…..I love to feel the warm squishy….Yet firm….Walls of her womanhood….I know I am doing it good ‘cause I feel her hands come down and placed themselves on my head…..Sex is also about sound and I don’t neglect her hearing….I make soft slurpy sounds….Tender moans ….Let her know that I am enjoying my work…’Cause I am….Her legs come up…..Over….Then down….I felt the satiny warmth of those inner thighs against my ears...I hit the clit with all the love and tenderness I can show….She opens up…Meaning??....I feel her lower body moving in sync with my lips and tongue….Hear the soft moans issue from her lips….Again, this is for the women…..Does having a man go down on you do it for you??....Do you and your lover incorporate this into your lovemaking??....If not…..Time to expand your horizons…..It went on for a while….No, I wasn’t timing myself….If I am into it…Time has no meaning….I swabbed her vagina well….A CSI agent couldn’t have done a better job of swabbing than me….I can feel a slight sensation of her walls getting ever softer…Then she starts to tense up…I know what that means……The thighs tighten around my head…Moans get deeper….Her body is like a tightly coiled spring and the only way to release it is….Her climax literally rocks her body….She quivers as I hear a loud moan….I can’t make what she is saying ‘cause her thighs are still around my ears…..Doesn’t matter ‘cause whatever it is, the sounds coming from an orgasm are pretty universal and transcends all languages….I feel her body come down from that sexual high….Arms and legs relax…I removed myself from between her legs….Move up and over….Wiping my mouth with a forearm…No, I am not ashamed of her juices…It’s just that if we are gonna’ engage in another kissing marathon I don’t want it to be a sloppy one….I take her in my arms and rolled over on to my back…..She is on top of me when I whispered one word….”Cowgirl”….A broad smile appears on her pretty face….It is probably her fav position and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t one of mine as well….She assumes the position….It’s my turn to spread my legs and yeah, they are just as big as hers….She mounts me like a jockey….One of her hands reaches down under….I feel it guide me into her…..A moan comes outta’ my mouth and she laughs….Reason??.....Entering her is always beyond words…..The Heat….Wetness….Gripping….Soft walls…..Again she laughs…..She is about to take control and that s**t turns her on….Her hands go to the bed…On either side of my chest….More to balance herself than anything….I feel her slide all the way down…..Wondrous ass on my testicles….My hands go to that hourglass waist…Let the games begin…..She starts slow…Nice, slow grind…..I hear more moans coming from that highly kissable mouth…The sensations of that big, heart-shaped ass on my groin…Moving up and down on my shaft….Large, soft breasts flattening on my chest….Her scent…Is there sex in heaven??...If not, I have second thoughts about going…She leans further down to kiss me….Again her juicy lips seem to blend into mine…Sweet as berries…..Warm and creamy as morning coffee…..She loves to kiss while riding Cowgirl….Is there deep kissing in Heaven??....If not, I have third thoughts about going…..I lose myself in her…She balances herself perfectly….Makes sense ‘cause good swimmers have a good sense of balance….My hands go to that glorious ass as she bounces up and down…I love the way its feel in my hands….Toned….But soft at the same time…I could never imagine doing this with a smaller woman….Grabbing an ass like that would be like holding oranges in your hands and that ain’t gonna’ happen…..I run my hands all over her back….Gentle caresses….Way too often we tend to concentrate on lips ,tongues ,hands, diccs and p*ssies…..All well and good….Yet our bodies are loaded with other erotic zones…..Necks ,shoulders ,backs, inner and outer thighs…..Even ears….I’m pretty sure that a lot of you have already discovered them…..Use them to drive your lovers crazy…..They will use them to drive “you” crazy….Suddenly she sits straight up…..My hands go from the luscious ass to the hourglass waist…I feel her hands on my thighs…..Fingers digging into them….She throws her head back….I don’t hafta’ hold the breasts up ‘cause like I said before…They stand straight out…They don’t droop or sag….They bounced up and down sensuously with every bounce on my groin….I feel the heat from her ass waving out onto my testicles….The movements become more urgent….More needful…..I hear ‘those’ moans and you know what I am talking about…..The bed is making ‘that’ sound……Again you know what I am talking about…I look up …..She looks like a mythical goddess in the candlelight….Big upper body blocking out my view…..Don’t care ‘cause the only view I want to see right now is her…A slight sheen of sweat is coating our bodies….Although she is doing all the work…Holding a bucking bronco isn’t easy either…She is close….But I’m going to mess with her…Gonna’ push her over the edge….And I won’t have to move a muscle….I stage whisper…..”Cum….I want you to cum…All over me…. I want you to cum all over me…. I already feel your juices flowing down my dicc…Onto my balls…….Cum for me…”….I keep that whisper going…..Whisper about one of the hottest bouts of sex we ever have…..And trust me ,we have had many…..That one occasion never fails to push her into a supernova….The fingers dig deeper as the moans increased…..She pogo- sticks on me like it’s her last f**k on Earth…I keep that whisper up….Keep that description up….I never let up…..Suddenly she hits that wall…Hits that wall….Hard….She tenses up like she was strapped to the old school Electric Chair….I hear two words in the candlelight……Moaned loudly……”OH F**K!!”…..She spasms again and again….You ever cum so hard…..So powerful….That you lost control of your body??.....I can feel her vaginal muscles clamping down on my shaft again and again….A deep exhale of breath comes from her lips….Just as suddenly, she slowly falls towards me….On me…I take her in my arms….Hold her……Feel the heated, sweaty body on mine….It takes her a few moments to get it together….I laugh softly when she whispers…..”You bastard!!....You knew that telling me about that one time while riding you would set me off!!.....I hate you!!”……I teased her…..”That was intense, wasn’t it baby??.....For a few minutes, you forgot I was here”…..She laughed…..Kissed me…I told her.…”You know I didn’t get off….You owe me”……More laughter….”Take an I.O.U” comes the response….We cuddled and eventually she dozed off…I took the comforter and placed it over her…..My mind came back to the present…..She looks so beautiful….So angelic….Delightfully feminine...Lying there in her sleep….I looked at her for a long moment….Then a wave of lust and playfulness takes over….I lean down to nuzzle her neck…..Hit another one of those erotic zones.. I go on until she is half awake…..She pushes me away…..Says sleepily….”Stop….I want to sleep…Later…Bother me later….Not now”…….I shook my head….”No way…..I’m collecting on what is due”…..Again she pushed me away….”No….later….later….Let me sleep…Let me…..” I leaned over and kissed her fully on that gorgeous mouth….It’s a long and deeply felt one…I feel her slowly coming fully awake….Turning her body towards me….Throwing off the comforter….Arms reaching up to embrace me…Her body flows onto mine…We wrap ourselves around each other…..We will sleep later…..Right now our heated genitals have to meet once more…..

Forever Day-Day……from an Older Guy.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.15.2017 at 10:39 AM

Soon, my brothers and sisters....Soon!:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
 Pages:  1  ..  47  48  49

Go To Top