Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: A new phone
ThatGirlKeKe
Gold Member

Mood: ...I'm NEVER quite sure...

[*] posted on 4.14.2008 at 08:56 PM
A new phone

I am considering ending my relationship with Sprint...after several years...the reason I liked Sprint to begin with, was their phones...remember they had the first camera phone, which it seemed everyone had to have...so after almost 6 years, I can't take it anymore...

So I'm looking at different carriers...so any suggestions? I'm really into phones but the iPhone is crazy expensive, and I really don't need a blackberry...Sprint has one phone that I really like, the UpStage...but it Sprint...

Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today
Jeneen
Brown Sista

Mood: Fine, and yours?

[*] posted on 4.14.2008 at 09:22 PM

I have AT&T and use the red LG Shine. In typical female fashion, I bought the phone because it was cute. When idle it becomes a mirror. What woman wouldn't want that? :lol:

Sadly though, I hate the joystick in the middle of the phones as it hurts my hand. Eventually I'm gonna ditch this one but because I paid full price for it (319.00), I plan to get my money's worth out of it first.

In the future however I do not plan to use another slider because I just don't like them and finding the proper case for a slider is a killer. I finally found one that allows me to easily answer the phone but it exposes the screen and now it's scratched.

My only advice is before you buy a phone read reviews online cause you will save yourself a lot of trouble.

And yeah, I had Sprint many moons ago and once upon a time they did have the best phones but no more. I think the company is in overall trouble as they cannot seem to woo makers like Motorola or LG.
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 4.14.2008 at 09:23 PM

I like T-Mobile. I have the Dash.

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
ThatGirlKeKe
Gold Member

Mood: ...I'm NEVER quite sure...

[*] posted on 4.16.2008 at 10:30 PM

See I think that for me, T-Mobile is they most reasonable in terms of monthly plans, I know alot of ppl that have recently switched to them...

Now in true fashion of being a woman, I really love the new Sidekick...its purple, but the guy in the store said that the Blackberry is a better phone...I don't know but it seems more tendy for adults, so I may go with the blackberry and actually use it for its purposes, and use the multi-media plan...

Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today

Go To Top