Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  20  21  22
Author: Subject: Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty
Kamau
Lifetime Member

Mood: SOLAR(always)

[*] posted on 2.23.2017 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NY_writer
wait a minute what the hell is going on. in on forum I just saw says the Kamau hates black women but here you put them on a pedestal.

To say I put Black Women on a pedestal is an understatement. It's more like from the late 14th century word aouren, loosely meaning "to worship" or to "call upon in prayer."

Unfortunately you have come late to the party. What you read was a deceptive trick on the part of Tea Honey (Khadijah White) because she was getting exposed for being a rat and having disrespected Sandra Bland and the owner of this site, as well as site owner's daughter.

She has copied nearly all my threads which called her out. All the titles you see her attacking me is from me exposing her. She took my titles and just put my name in it instead of hers.

What you are seeing is how Tea Honey has responded to truth against her because she could not find one single thing negative on me so she had to produce fake names (Ernest Morgan lol, that's a good one lol), fake pictures (lol) and fake and misleading things about me.

But here I am...still remaining-- faithful to Black Women. ;)

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 3.13.2017 at 05:42 PM

"The higher metaphysical doctrines of those Mysteries [of Black Women]," wrote Professor George G.M. James, "could not be comprehended."

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 3.16.2017 at 01:21 PM

There is documented information which shows Black Women being the first action heros, you might say. Exciting stories of adventures are to be found in ancient narratives of Black Women. The golden lasso, the magic ring, flight and the cape are all features which can be found, first, annexed to outstanding legends of Black Women thousands of years ago. The Thessalian, Kemetic and Hebraic women were all known for their enhanced abilities affiliated with rings, bracelets, earrings etcetera.

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 3.25.2017 at 07:40 PM

https://s31.postimg.org/x5gdzi7iz/facd.png

Worshippn' the Original.
 Pages:  1  ..  20  21  22

Go To Top